Writers who blog successfully make money because they have an online presence.
Blog successfully… But blogging must be more than just spewing your day to day life online. Blogging is how you share your expertise, build your platform, and grow your audience – online.
Oh… you don’t know how to blog?
You’re not sure what to focus on when you blog successfully?
You’re confused about how to write your blog posts?
Well, there are so many ideas about how to blog, you can learn that just about anywhere… But then… You may not learn how to attract readers, how to market your writing, and how to bring in the buying clients. So, you’ll have wasted all that time, not only blogging, but learning how to blog, without actually achieving your goal of building a blog with a strong following and readers…
There’s the secret to blog successfully! You’ll need REGULAR readers, who come to your blog to read what you write. Over and over again… They need to come back.
I’m offering a great, fun way to learn all the detailed secrets of blogging that bring on the readers, bring on the buying clients, and grow your platform so you can sell your book.
Whether your book is already published, or is going to BE published soon, you’ll need to be building your platform and online presence so you can SELL your book.
YES. A blog is absolutely crucial to being able to create your author platform and SELL your book.
I’m offering a fun e-course where you can learn all the great secrets of effective blogging, for about as much as you’d spend for coffee and a sandwich each week.
This Blog Successfully E-Course is open to anyone using their Blog as a Marketing Tool to sell books, market online products, or build a platform for their business online.
During this blog successfully course, you’ll learn:
- Where to get the best blog templates & hosting packages with support.
- How to manage your blog for ultimate SEO success.
- How to create a Posting Calendar to keep up with Content Management.
- Why Guest Bloggers are an important part of your blog.
- Why you should be a Guest Poster on other people’s Blogs.
- How to set and attain goals to create a successful blog.
- Where to find the BEST ideas and content for your blog.
- Effective techniques for writing online.
- Why keyword marketing & SEO go together.
- Practical tips for blending the lines between blogging and social media.
- How to build “community” with your blog.
- Why reader relationships are your best marketing tool.
- How to generate positive cash flow from your blog.
- and… so much more…
Join me for updates and ideas. I’ll send you the NEXT Lesson by email, once a week, until the program is complete. You’ll have time to implement and apply each lesson to your blog, between lessons.
It’s always easiest to Learn and Apply new information.